The South Africa I know,

The Home I Understand

Results for: tabletten xanax ��������������������� ��������������������� K������������������pa xanax ups leverans, xanax Online Safe Order xanax online recension. billig xanax Tillg������������������nglig online K������������������pa xanax online billig.

No content results found.

Perhaps you should try again with a different search term.

No publication results found.

Perhaps you should try again with a different search term.


Ezinqoleni Local Municipality (KZ 215) is one of the six local municipalities that form part of the Ugu District (DC 21). This municipality is located on the south-western boundary of the Ugu District, adjacent to the west of the Hibiscus Coast Municipality and east of the uMuziwabantu Municipality.

The Ezinqoleni Local Municipal offices are situated within the Ezinqoleni settlement that is located some 40 kilometres west from Port Shepstone along the N2 national highway. The Ezinqoleni municipal area is 649 km2 (64 900 hectares) in extent with the major land uses in the area being tribal settlements, smallholdings and commercial farming. The Ezinqoleni Local Municipality is the smallest municipality in the district, and accounts for approximately 14% of the Ugu District area.

Approximately 35% of the municipality's total area can be classified as residential or smallholding areas, while the remaining 65% of the land is dedicated to agriculture/conservation and other non-residential land uses.

The Ezinqoleni Local Municipality constitutes a Category B municipality as determined by the Demarcations Board, falling within the ambit of a collective executive system municipality as described in the KwaZulu-Natal Determination of Types of Municipality Act, 2000.

The Ezinqoleni Local Municipality consists of 5 wards with 9 councillors (i.e. 5 Ward Councillors and 4 proportional representative Councillors).


read more »

Hibiscus Coast

The South Coast is the second largest domestic tourism market after Durban, with about 2,2 million visitors annually. The towns along the coast are popular holiday resorts that offer a wide range of sports amenities and recreational activities.

However, the rural areas that now form part of the municipality are relatively underdeveloped. Much property growth is currently underway with the establishment of new shopping complexes and residential developments.

read more »


Umdoni Municipality, with its base in Scottburgh, covers an area of 236 square kilometres. The Municipality is located in KwaZulu-Natal, about 50 km from Durban and 65 km from Port Shepstone. The urban areas of the municipality comprise the coastal towns of Scottburgh, Park Rynie, Pennington, Sezela, Bazely, Ifafa, Elysium and Mtwalume, and the inland towns of Umzinto / Umzinto North, including Shayamoya and Esperanza. The rural areas contain farms and Traditional Authority land, on which a number of rural settlements are to be more »


The Mpofana Municipality is strategically located along the national N3 highway and is approximately 70 km from Pietermaritzburg. The Mooi River sits at the heart of the Midlands Meander with interesting attractions such as the Linen Loft and Sharrow Weaving. Stretches of the river offer boating facilities whilst the upper reaches are a fly fisherman's paradise. Further upstream, the Mooi River Falls are a marvellous site to watch when the river is flooded. The predominant occupation in the area is agriculture, with a wide range of agricultural products being produced. Dairy and stock farming are, however, the main farming activities (uMgungundlovu District Municipality IDP 2012/13).read more »


Emnambithi-Ladysmith Local Municipality forms part of the Uthukela District Municipality, with Ladysmith, Ezakheni, Steadville and Colenso/Nkanyezi as main urban areas. Ladysmith is the primary urban area, located along the N11 national route, 20 kilometres off the N3 national route. The priority development issues for Emnambithi-Ladysmith Local Municipality are physical infrastructure and services; social development and services; economic development; land reform, etc. Urban areas have far more services than rural ones but a much smaller population, indicating a clear imbalance in service provision. The Driefontein Complex has been identified as an area for priority spending. It has the highest population concentration but the lowest service standards.


read more »

No statistics by theme results found.

Perhaps you should try again with a different search term.