Conference Participation and Information
- Participation in the conference requires an oral presentation of 20 minutes.
- The conference is organized in panels of 4 papers each.
- Presentations are selected on content and appropriateness to the conference themes
- The deadline for the submission of an abstract of around 250 words by e-mail has been extended to 19 March 2017
- Abstracts should be mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enquiries: Arul Naidoo, E-mail: ArulN@statssa.gov.za
- Successful participants will be informed by March 31, 2017.
- Opportunities will be given for publication of collections of approved papers for publication in journals after the conference (publication plan to be announced during the conference).
- The conference is an opportunity for researchers to meet and to discuss future joint research initiatives and opportunities.