10. (1) The Council must meet at least twice a year at such times and places as the chairperson or deputy chairperson determines by notice in writing to the other members.
(2) The chairperson or deputy chairperson—
(a) may convene a special meeting of the Council;
(b) must convene such a meeting within 14 days of the receipt of a written request signed by at least one third of the members of the Council to convene such meeting.
(3) The quorum for a meeting of the Council is one third of the appointed members.
(4) The Council determines the procedure at its meetings.
(5) A decision of the Council must be taken by resolution of the majority of appointed members present at the meeting in question and, in the event of an equality of votes, the person presiding has a casting vote in addition to his or her deliberative vote.