iPad and iPhone users, please click the following link to install the application onto your device.
How to connect to access Census data from your iPhone or iPod Touch
1. Download Roambi from the iPhone App store.
2. Open roambi.statssa.gov.za/roambi from Safari
3. Click on Available Public Portals
4. Now click on the Stats SA logo that will give you the option to add Roambi
5. Click Roambi Analytics
6. You can now navigate through our reports and select the report of your choice
7. To view more reports, click Connect on the bottom right corner then select Stats SA
1 February 2013
Statistics South Africa (Stats SA) took a bold and innovative step by releasing the Census 2011 results using the Stats SA iPad app.
The App, which is free for download from the Apple App store, uses interactive components to visualise data thus making the data easier to understand.
Since the release of the App in October, we have had very positive feedback and suggestions.
It is to this end that we have decided to update our publications and incorporate the feedback from our clients.
During the week of the 4th to 8th February, we will be doing the following to improve the app:
We encourage you to continue sending us feedback and to tell your friends and family about it.
Please feel free to email us at: email@example.com
Click here to download the app: